Pre & Post Natal Exercise Specialist Correspondence Course
Home Study + Mini Internship, 20 contact hours
8 hours-Manual & Quizzes
3 hours-Exercise Video Library Review
9 hours-Video Assessments & Programs + Personal Coaching Review with Fit For Birth
This is a one time offer valid until MAY 1 2012. We are offering our correspondence course for this price this one time only as our live workshop in May will also be this price! Take advantage of this offer right NOW!
Sign Up Right now for
$497 $297 a $200 savings.
Approved for 1.9 NASM credits and 6 NCSF credits
You will gain an in depth understanding of EXERCISE, CORE-BREATHING, and STRESS applicable to Pre & Post Natal Clients. Major areas of focus include:
- Benefits of exercise during pregnancy that prevent complications and cause stunning health benefits to both mom and baby.
- Detriments of the lack of exercise during pregnancy.
- A comparison of modern childbirth trends and research compared to historical, ancient and natural wisdom.
- Core “Inner Unit” training, particularly understanding the Diaphragm, Transverse Abdominis, and Pelvic Floor muscles.
- Formal Pre/Post Natal Corrective Exercise Assessment, both novice and master approaches in functional training.
- Program Design and Periodization before and after delivery. “Sport (Pregnancy) Specific” Labor Training® and Belly Training®.
- Preventing, correcting, and supporting common pregnancy and postpartum challenges like diastasis recti, symphasis pubis disorder, varicose veins, lying supine, post-partum depression, C-section rehabilitation.
- The role of proper breathing in detoxification, mindfulness, correcting muscle imbalances, and preparing for birth.
- Understanding sympathetic and parasympathetic hormonal pathways and techniques for calming the mind and de-stressing.
- Expected weight gains, losses, and the big picture for returning the new mom to her pre-pregnancy body.
- Connecting and empathizing with the “inconvenience” of being a new mom amidst a modern world increasingly centered around convenience.